Effective & Safe Pest Extermination Services
Dealing with a pest infestation on your property can be a major headache. At Venables Pest Management, we understand how important it is to get rid of pests as quickly as possible. Our Thurston County pest control team is here to help. We offer a full range of pest control services to help you get rid of all types of insects, bugs, and rodents.
Call us today at (360) 443-5813 to schedule a free estimate for our Thurston County pest control services.
Our Comprehensive Pest Control Services
Our experienced Thurston County pest control team is equipped to deal with all types of pest infestations, including:
- Bed bugs
- And more!
Whether you are dealing with a minor pest problem or a major infestation, we are here to help. We will work with you to develop a customized pest control plan that is tailored to your needs.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
Signs of a termite infestation can vary, but here are some common indicators:
- Mud Tubes: Subterranean termites build mud tubes to travel between their nest and a food source. These tubes are often found along walls, foundations, or other surfaces.
- Wood Damage: Termites feed on wood from the inside out, leaving a thin veneer of wood or paint on the surface. Check for hollow-sounding wood or wood that appears damaged and easily crumbles.
- Swarmers: Flying termites, also known as swarmers, are reproductive termites that leave the nest to establish new colonies. Finding discarded wings around windows, doors, or on the floor can indicate a termite swarm.
- Discarded Wings: After swarming, termites shed their wings. If you find piles of discarded wings, it may indicate a termite infestation.
- Frass (Termite Droppings): Drywood termites push fecal pellets out of their galleries. These tiny, hexagonal-shaped pellets, often resembling sawdust or coffee grounds, can be a sign of termite activity.
- Tunnels in Wood: Termites create tunnels or galleries within wood as they feed. These tunnels may be visible if you break open an infested piece of wood.
- Sagging Floors or Ceilings: Severe termite damage can lead to structural issues, causing floors or ceilings to sag.
- Noisy Walls: Soldier termites can bang their heads against wood or shake their bodies to signal danger to the colony. This can sometimes be heard if you put your ear against infested wood.
If you suspect a termite infestation, it's important to consult with a professional pest control service for an inspection and appropriate treatment.
Why You Should Choose Venables Pest Management
At Venables Pest Management, we are committed to providing the best possible pest control services to our customers in Thurston County and the surrounding areas. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry and we have built a reputation for providing high-quality, reliable service.
When you hire us, you can expect:
- Fast response times: We know that dealing with a pest infestation can be stressful. That is why we are here to help. We offer same-day service and we are available 24/7 to help you with your pest control needs.
- Safe & effective treatments: We use the latest technology and the most effective pest control products to get rid of pests. Our treatments are safe for your family and pets and they are designed to provide long-lasting results.
- Quality service: We are a locally owned and operated company and we are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. We will treat your home or business as if it were our own and we will go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.
Our team of licensed and certified technicians is highly trained to provide the highest quality service in the industry.
“Venables has done a great job for us. Especially the tech, Walter. He is always very friendly, explains everything really well and does a great job.”Pat Bailey
“We've used Venables for years now and have always had great service”George F.
“Cody from Venables is an awesome technician. Very friendly but also professional and thorough.”Joe Pinner
“Provides consistently great customer service, always punctual, friendly, and on top of keeping the critters away!”Pam Pratt
“On time. Listened to what I said and followed through. Very polite and neat.”Mary Striggow