Olympia Mosquito Control
Mosquito Control Services in Thurston, Grays Harbor, Mason, & Pierce Counties
Mosquitoes are a fact of life in Washington State. They breed in stagnant water and are most active at dusk and dawn. If you have been bitten by mosquitoes, you know how irritating and bothersome they can be. At Venables Pest Management, we offer professional mosquito control services that will help you get rid of these pests and enjoy your outdoor spaces again.
Schedule mosquito control services in Olympia by calling (360) 443-5813 today!
How Do You Control Mosquitoes?
There are a variety of different methods that can be used to control mosquitoes. The most common methods include the use of chemicals, the use of natural predators, and the use of physical barriers.
Our Olympia mosquito control services utilize all of these methods to target mosquitoes in different stages of their life cycle. We also offer mosquito control in Thurston, Grays Harbor, Mason, and Pierce counties.
Our mosquito control services include:
- A thorough inspection of your property to determine where mosquitoes may be breeding
- The application of chemical treatments to kill adult mosquitoes
- The application of larvicides to treat mosquito eggs
- The application of granular insecticides to treat mosquito larvae
- The use of traps and bait to attract and kill adult mosquitoes
- The use of natural predators to control mosquito populations
Mosquitoes are a serious health concern, and it is important to take steps to control them. At Venables Pest Management, we offer professional mosquito control services that are proven to be effective. Our licensed and insured technicians have years of experience and are qualified to handle any mosquito problem.
How Can I Prevent Mosquitoes From Breeding Around My Home?
Preventing mosquitoes from breeding around your home involves eliminating or reducing standing water where mosquitoes lay their eggs. Here are some tips to help you prevent mosquito breeding:
- Remove standing water from containers like flowerpots, buckets, and bird baths.
- Clean clogged gutters regularly.
- Maintain swimming pools and water features properly.
- Repair screens on doors and windows to prevent entry.
- Use mosquito dunks in standing water sources.
- Apply EPA-approved mosquito repellents when outdoors.
- Plant mosquito-repellent plants like citronella and lavender.
- Keep lawn and vegetation trimmed to reduce resting spots.
- Install mosquito nets or screens for outdoor seating areas.
By implementing these preventive measures, you can significantly reduce mosquito breeding around your home and minimize the nuisance and health risks associated with mosquitoes.
Why Choose Venables Pest Management for Your Mosquito Control Services?
Since mosquitoes are a year-round problem, it is important to have a company you can count on to provide reliable mosquito control services. Venables Pest Management has been serving the Olympia area since 1993, and we have the knowledge and experience to effectively control mosquitoes. We offer personalized service and a free inspection to help you get rid of mosquitoes and make your yard a place you can enjoy again.
20+ Years Experience
Customized Treatment Plans
Family Owned & Operated
“Provides consistently great customer service, always punctual, friendly, and on top of keeping the critters away!”