Join Our Team! We Are Hiring!
Our mission at Venables Pest Management is “to be the best in our industry, while creating a culture we are proud to be a part of”. If you are looking for a career where you know you are a valued employee, this is the position for you.
We are a family-owned pest control company in Tumwater. We value trust, service to our customers, and training/education for our team members.
VPM is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company culture.
- Providing services to homes and commercial buildings to keep them safe from structurally invading pests.
- Protecting the health of the community by using integrated pest management methods.
- Promptly responding to customer concerns and inquiries.
- Completing daily paperwork (both electronically and written) to reflect a day’s work.
- Work locally in Thurston/Mason/Lewis County areas.
- Growth potential, which creates a stable and long-term career.
- We work diligently, but also value a healthy work-life balance.
- Working outside
- No experience necessary. Training provided. We’ll even pay for your test and yearly license renewals!
- Health insurance/HSA account
- Dental insurance
- Simple IRA
- Life insurance
- Overtime/PTO/Family Leave
- 6 Paid holidays
- Yearly education stipend
- Paid yearly license renewals
WAGES: Our entry level wage starts at $17/hour. If you have pest control experience and are interested in applying to one of our higher leveled positions, please let us know.
HOURS: Full-Time, 40 hours per week. OT available. Actual hours subject to change based on employment/seasonal needs.
Who should apply?
An individual should consider applying if they possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must be in physically sound condition and able to enter/exit crawl spaces, routinely lift 35 lbs., bend, kneel, reach, and crawl.
- Use basic math skills and write legibly.
- Covid-19 vaccination preferred. Due to many of our accounts requiring full vaccination status for service, some routes require a fully vaccinated technician, while others do not. Requirements may vary based on the specific route needing to be filled.
Criminal background checks and drug testing (pre-hire and random) will be performed.